PEP • PREP • HIV Testing • LGBTQ • Womens Health • Sexually Transmitted Infections • Std Treatment • Sti Testing
The DOCK sexual health clinic provides comprehensive healthcare services, information and support for individuals to take care of their sexual health. Its quick, caring, and confidential services for individuals of all gender identities include:
- STD Testing & Treatment
- Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) & Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP)
- Free HIV Oral Rapid Testing for Individuals & Couples
- Well-Woman Exams
- The DOCK accepts most insurance plans, including Medi-Cal . Uninsured income-qualified patients can receive care at sliding scale and will not be turned away for inability to pay.
- Patients must be 18 years or older.
- Services provided on a sliding scale
- Medicaid accepted
- Private insurance accepted
- Adults accepted
- Seniors accepted
How to Apply
Individuals may walk in during business hours, no appointment is necessary. If you prefer to schedule an appointment, please call 760-992-0492.