Educational Programs • Nutrition • Recreational Programs • Seniors • Health Insurance • Health Wellness • Legal Aid
The Joslyn Center is a nonprofit community organization providing programs, services and activities for adults 50 and better in Palm Desert, Rancho Mirage and Indian Wells.
Located in the heart of the Cove Communities, Joslyn's 50+ weekly programs and activities are designed to enhance the dignity of seniors, support their independence and encourage their active involvement in the Center and the community at large. By offering classes, activities and services of varying physical and mental involvement, they seek to meet the needs of members, regardless of their life stage and interest level.while keeping fees and dues appropriate and affordable for all members; as such, many programs are free, and scholarships are available to those who qualify.
- Blood pressure screenings at our Wellness Center
- Health insurance (Medicare) counseling
- Legal assistance
- Telephone safety net
- Tax preparation (January through April)
- Hearing and vision testing
- Assistance with completing a variety of applications and forms
- Regularly scheduled activities throughout the week. See the activities calendar.
- See upcoming special events.
- Must be 50+
- Adults accepted
- Seniors accepted
How to Apply
Walk in during office hours to complete registration form.
Membership is $30 annually per person.
Some classes/services will incur an additional fee.