OB/GYN • Health Education • Laboratory Services • Pharmacy Services • Dentist • Sexually Transmitted Infections • Dental • Sti Testing • Disease Management
The Coachella Valley Volunteers in Medicine (CVVIM) clinic provides medical/health care and dental services at no cost to low-income uninsured patients. The clinic houses six patient exam rooms, two fully-equipped dental operators, and other ancillary clinical rooms.
- Primary Care
- Dental Services
- Lab Tests
- Xray and Imaging
- Specialists – Cardiology, Gynecology, & Orthopedics
- Health Education Classes
Coachella Valley Volunteers in Medicine is not an urgent care, emergency room or trauma center.
- Must be 18 years old or older.
- Must be a resident of the Coachella Valley.
- Must meet income requirements.
- Welcomes and accepts all uninsured individuals and anyone who is unable to afford health insurance. Individuals with a Bronze Plan through Covered California can be seen.
- Cannot be currently enrolled in Medicare and/or Medi-Cal.
- This service is free
- Adults accepted
- Seniors accepted
How to Apply
Appointments are preferred as clinic has a very limited amount of drop-in appointments. Call to schedule an appointment at 760-342-4414.
Will need to complete patient registration:
Will need to bring photo ID and proof of residency (only if ID is not current).