Family Counseling • Group Counseling • Individual Counseling • Psychiatry • Support Groups • Child Counseling
The Children's Center effectively partners with public and private schools to educate kindergarten and first grade students about warning signs and provide information on what to do when confronted with abusive behavior.
Other programs and services for current clients of the center include:
- Psychological/Psychosocial Assessment
- Sexual Abuse Assessment
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Group Therapy
- Sexual Abuse Therapy Groups:
- Non-offender Mother's Group: Spanish/Bilingual.
- Family Therapy: Therapy in which the client and family members meet to help modify behaviors and provide support. Abusive family members are not a part of any Children's Center counseling protocol.
- Counseling Childhood Disorders: Topics include: Anger Management Aggression Sexual Abuse Issues Issues of Grief/Loss/Bereavement Blended Family Issues Attention Deficit Disorder Low Self-Esteem Childhood Depression and Anxiety Academic Underachievement Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Learning Disorders Divorce Reaction Domestic Violence Issues Sexual, Physical & motional Abuse Issues Sleep Disturbances
- Teen Girls Self-Esteem Program
- Bosley the Bear Good Touch/Bad Touch
- Psychiatric Evaluation: Provided by on-site contract licensed psychiatrist, with appropriate monitoring.
- Services provided on a sliding scale
- Medicaid accepted
- Private insurance accepted
- Children accepted
How to Apply
Call 760-340-2336 to schedule an appointment.
Referrals for counseling come from a variety of sources, including, but not limited to the Office of the District of Riverside County California, all area school districts, Child Protective Services, California Victims of Crime Program, law enforcement, Yellow Pages, physicians, social workers, relatives, the Betty Ford Center, as well as self-referrals and other agencies whose mission is directed at the care of children in need.
Call for an appointment.