Foster Care • Family Counseling • Domestic Violence • Special Education • Crisis Intervention
Morongo Child and Family Services is a department under Morongo Social Services that provides the Morongo Community with all services related to the Indian Child Welfare Act (ICWA) and provides families in crisis with access to community resources with an emphasis in empowering, protecting, preserving and strengthening families. Morongo Child and Family Services assists Morongo children and families with an array of services including:
- Family counseling
- Foster Care
- After-hours Protective Services
- Special Education Programs
- Domestic Violence Prevention
- Treatment and Intervention Services
- Family Life Education
- For Morongo Families. Tribal members are eligible to receive services under ICWA while all members of the Morongo Community receive services through the Prevention and Education program that is an integral part of MCFS.
- This service is free
How to Apply
Call 951-572-6066 for child and family social worker. For immediate assistance, call the Morongo hotline at 951-572-6186.