Tribal Family Services • Child Development • Cultural Resources • Tribal Services • Native American
The Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians is an indigenous sovereign nation that seeks to promote and support the health, welfare and development of its Tribal Membership now and in the future.
Numerous benefits of Tribal Membership are available via committees comprised of Tribal Members:
- Agua Caliente Child Development Program: Provides a number of activities and supportive resources for Tribal Children to assist in their growth and development.
- Agua Caliente Cultural Preservation Program: Supports the preservation of the spoken Cahuilla language, bird songs and dances, and a greater understanding of the role of culture in today’s Tribal Community.
- Cemetery & Burial: Assists in coordinating death benefits and funeral service expenses for Tribal Members and other eligible family members.
- Enrollment: Assists those interested in learning more about enrolling as a Member of the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians.
- Housing: Provides a number of benefits related to purchasing and improving homes for Tribal Members and their families.
- Scholarship Program: Supports the advancement of education as a priority among Tribal Members and their families.
- For individuals and families of the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians
- This service is free
How to Apply
Contact the office via at 760-699-6800 or email email@example.com regarding services.
Visit the website for news and upcoming events.