Disability Services • Transportation • Paratransit
SunDial is a valley wide, curb to curb paratransit service designed to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). The purpose is to provide next day public transportation service for persons who are unable to use regular SunBus service. SunDial service is available within 3/4 of a mile on either side of any local SunBus route (not including Commuter Link 220 & North Shore Line 95).
- Must meet the requirements of the American with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- Physician verification of disability is required.
- For more information regarding this service see Brochure.
How to Apply
Complete ADA Certification Application and submit via fax at 760-343-2634 or by mail to:
SunLine Transit Agency
32-505 Harry Oliver Trail
Thousand Palms, CA 92276
To make a reservation, call SunDial Reservations at 1-866-311-7433. Hours are seven days a week between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Be prepared to provide the Reservationist with the following information:
- First and last name
- ADA ID number
- Home address
- Home and cell phone number
- Exact pick-up location (example: 123 Your Street)
- A telephone number at pick-up location
- Exact drop-off location (example: 456 Destination Street)
- Requested pick-up time
- Mobility device and type (wheelchair, scooter, etc.)
- Number of clients traveling with rider (if any)
Once a reservation is made, request a confirmation number and the Reservationist's name.