Health Care • Counseling
By enrolling in VA health care, student Veterans, including active Reservists and members of the National Guard, may:
- Be eligible to receive five years of low-cost health care for any condition related to their active duty or military service. Visit the website for details of eligibility requirements for this benefit.
- Meet the minimum requirements of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and avoid any tax penalties.
- Supplement Medicare, Medicaid, and private or school health insurance to address service-related injuries and Veteran-specific needs.
The VA Loma Linda Healthcare System is committed to support returned troops from Operation Enduring Freedom (OEF), Operation Iraqi Freedom (OIF) and Operation New Dawn (OND).
- This service is free
- Adults accepted
- Seniors accepted
How to Apply
Applicant may schedule enrollment appointment at any of the six community clinics or at the Loma Linda VA Medical Center.
Enroll by completing the 10-10EZ application. Sign the printed copy and mail it to the medical center with a copy of DD214 to: Loma Linda VA Medical Center Eligibility (136-161), 11201 Benton Street, Loma Linda, CA 92357.
Applicant should bring the following to appointment:
- Discharge paperwork (DD-214) if it has been issued or Deployment Orders
- Prior year's income information
- Birth date of all dependents (spouse and children)
- Social security numbers
- Insurance card(s) for any private health insurance
OEF/OIF/OND Program Manager
Ambulatory Care Center
909-825-7084 Ext. 7467
OEF/OIF/OND Patient Transition Advocate
U.S. Army Wounded Warriors Advocate
909-825-7084 Ext. 2990
Loma Linda, CA 92357