Medical Services • OB/GYN • Social Services • Transportation • Health Education • Sexually Transmitted Infections • Family Planning • Pediatrics • Sti Testing
A broad range of health services for both adults and children. Competent, timely, family-centered care, emphasizing preventive strategies, characterize the clinic's mission. Services include:
- Comprehensive medical services
- Pediatric health and dental care
- OB-GYN services
- Social services, including counseling and case management
- Health education, including one-on-one counseling regarding chronic health conditions, weight management and stress relief
- Laboratory services
- Transportation to and from appointments.
- Pediatric and adult health services
- Walk-ins also accepted.
- Services are on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Services provided on a sliding scale
- Medicaid accepted
- Medicare accepted
- Private insurance accepted
- All genders welcome
How to Apply
Call to schedule appointment. At appointment, please provide:
- Photo ID
- Insurance information (if applicable)
- Income information (if you do not have insurance)