Immigration Assistance • Legal Representation • Immigration • Citizenship
Coachella Valley Immigration Service and Assistance is the only non-profit agency in Riverside County that is accredited by the Board of Immigration Appeals Member of the Citizenship Outreach Program. Special attention is paid to clients whose physical or mental disabilities previously barred them from citizenship. Also, arrangements can be made for clients who are bedridden. The Following Immigration services are offered:
- U.S. Citizenship through naturalization or derivative citizenship
- Immigrant visa petitions (popularly known as “green cards.”)
- Non-Immigrant Visas (such as extension of visitors visas, change of status from visitor to student or other non immigrant categories.)
- Adjustment of Status (those eligible to apply for permanent residence in the United States through an approved visa petition)
- Cancellation of Deportation (conferred by an immigration judge in immigration court)
- Re-Entry Permits
- Family Unity Applications
- Violence against women petitions
- Plus other immigration benefits for those who seek them.
- This service is free
- Services provided on a sliding scale
How to Apply
Appointments are by walk-in only!
Initial appointment is free of charge. Client will receive information about what, if any, programs they may qualify for, including cost and required documentation.
Client should bring:
- Previously filed application (if applicable)
- Arrest record (if applicable)