Health Care • Housing • Homeless Veterans • Hotline • VA Responder • Mental Health Care • Veterans • Supportive Services
VA’s National Call Center for Homeless Veterans assists Veterans who have lost their home or are precariously housed and in need of additional supportive services. Services include:
- Opportunities to return to employment
- Safe housing
- Health care
- Mental health services
- Homeless Veterans and Veterans at risk of homelessness and their families.
- This service is free
- Adults accepted
- Seniors accepted
How to Apply
Veterans may contact VA’s National Call Center for Homeless Veterans at 1-877-424-3838 to speak to a trained VA responder. The hotline and online chat are free and neither VA registration nor enrollment in VA healthcare is required to use either service.
Call or join the online chat:
- You will be connected to a trained VA responder.
- The responder will ask a few questions to assess your needs.
- If you’re a Veteran, you may be connected with the Homeless Program point of contact at the nearest VA facility.
- Contact information will be requested so staff may follow up.