nutrition • Home Delivered Meals • Older Adults • Food • Seniors • Native American
Nutrition services are delivered in the home of homebound individuals. Services include free meal delivery 5 days per week, nutrition information, and health promotion education.
Education topics include:
- Obesity prevention
- Heart Disease
- Physical activity
- High cholesterol
- Elder abuse
- High Blood Pressure
Additional programs include:
- Fit After Fifty daily activity program
- Journey to Nutrition field trip
- Special events and holiday celebrations
- Movie nights
- For residents of the following reservations: Pechanga, Morongo, Cahuilla, Santa Rosa, Torres-Martinez, or Soboba or adjacent communities.
- Any older individual (60+) who is frail, homebound by disability, illness or isolation.
- A spouse of person above regardless of age or condition.
- A disabled person who lives with older person in same residence.
- Riverside-San Bernardino County Indian Health, Inc. consists of a consortium of ten tribes located throughout the two county service area. Consortium tribes are Agua Caliente, Cahuilla, Morongo, Pechanga, Ramona, San Manuel, Santa Rosa, Soboba, Torres-Martinez, and Fort Mojave.
- For residents of Riverside or San Bernardino counties. If enrolled consortium tribal member living outside the two county service area, applicant eligible for direct care services only.
- This service is free
- Seniors accepted
How to Apply
Call local site to request meal and/or with additional questions. Click here for a monthly menu. Click here to learn about certain documents required upon your initial registration to be seen by an RSBCIHI provider and the contact information for the Patient Registration Department. These documents are needed to assess eligibility.