Disability Services • Medical Services • Occupational Therapy • Physical Therapy • Case Management • Pediatrics • Diagnostic Services
California Children’s Services (CCS) is a statewide program that arranges, directs, and pays for medical care, equipment, and rehabilitation for children with serious medical conditions. Services include:
- Diagnostic Medical Evaluation
- Treatment, including laboratory tests, x-rays, doctor services, hospital care, occupational and physical therapy, medications and medical equipment
- Case Management
- Physical and Occupational Therapy
- For children and youth age 21 and under.
- View information regarding insurance.
- Accepts Medi-Cal.
- Must be resident of Riverside County.
- Must have an eligible medical condition, including:
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Cancers, Tumors
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Chronic Lung Disease
- Serious Birth Defects
- Hearing Loss
- Cerebral Palsy
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Disabling Injuries and Poisonings
- Kidney Disease
- Services provided on a sliding scale
- Medicaid accepted
- Private insurance accepted
- Children accepted
- Teens accepted
How to Apply
Parent of child or medical provider can make a referral to the CCS program by calling 951-358-5401 or 1-800-735-4CCS (1-800-735-4227). Please provide:
- Insurance information
- Income information
- Medical documentation
Sliding scale fees are based on family income.