Health Care • Veterans
Features of VA Loma Linda Healthcare include:
- Primary care services for Veterans in the Coachella Valley.
- Behavioral Health services including individual, group and family counseling, and other programs.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all Veterans.
- Specialty care referrals to the Loma Linda VA Medical Center.
- Blood drawing services available.
- Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet
Click here to view a complete list of services available at the clinic.
- Adults accepted
- Seniors accepted
How to Apply
The clinic operates just like a local doctor's office where patients are seen by scheduled appointment. The clinic is not an emergency center.
To make an appointment, clients first contact Primary Care Providers or send a secure message through My HealtheVet. Clients without a PCP can walk into Intake Clinic, Monday through Friday (except holidays) and be seen.
To enroll in VA benefits it is helpful to have the following information available when visiting:
- Employment data
- Any private health insurance coverage
- Financial information from previous year
- Information relating to your dependents and spouse such as social security number, date of birth and date of marriage.
Start enrollment by filling out the 10-10EZ application. Once you have filled out the form, choose one of the steps below to enroll.
By Phone: Call 760-341-5570 if in Palm Desert or (909) 825-7084 ext. 5312 for other clinics, Monday- Friday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. A VA representative will have your completed form sent to you for your verification and signature.
By Mail: VA Loma Linda HealthcareSystem, 11201 Benton Street Eligibility (136-161), Loma Linda, CA 92357
In Person: Enroll at any of our Community Based Outpatient Clinics by appointment only or walk in at the VA Loma Linda in Medical Center on the first floor at Eligibility, which is open M-F 8:00am-4:00pm.