Bus Fare • Transportation • Public Transportation • Seniors • Disability Services • Reduced Fare
SunLine Transit Agency has established a Half-Fare Program based on the Federal Transit Administration’s guidelines. This program is for seniors 60 years or older, or persons with disabilities who are able to ride SunLine’s fixed routes on SunBus.
- For seniors (60yo+) OR
- Persons with disabilities
- Adults accepted
- Seniors accepted
How to Apply
Bring the completed Half Fare Program Application in person to the Thousand Palms Administrative Office Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm.
Seniors must provide:
Identification that shows proof of age, such as:
- Department of Motor Vehicle Driver’s License
- Department of Motor Vehicle Senior I.D.
- Photo Identification that verifies birth date
Persons with disabilities must provide:
- Current government-issued photo identification and one of the following as proof of disability:
- Medicare Card
- SunLine ADA Certification Card
- SSI Award Letter
- SSDI Award Letter
- Veterans Administration Letter for minimum 50% disability
- Physician Verification of Disability Form completed by physician
Applicants may also call Customer Service at 1-800-347-8628 to inquire about our Community Outreach dates and locations.