Scholarship • Education
The Go Girl! Grants are designed specifically for each recipient and will follow that recipient through her entire educational program. These grants work to ensure that higher education and occupational training are financially accessible to all adult women who choose to improve their position in life.
- Must be 25 years older or older
- Must be working towards a specific undergraduate degree or occupational certification
- Must demonstrate how this educational path will prepare you for a specific employment goal
- Must be able to prove that you have the determination and ability to reach your goals
- Must be currently enrolled in school in at least two classes
- Must apply for financial aid using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Must live and go to school in the Coachella Valley, CA.
- This service is free
- Accepts women
- Adults accepted
How to Apply
1) Complete application.
2) Prepare one page autobiography, including your experience in you chosen field and your future educational and vocational goals.
Mail these to:
The Girlfriend Factor
77734 Country Club Dr. #E
Palm Desert, CA 92211
3) Provide information regarding course of study and cost.
4) Provide information fro 3 references.
5) Participate in an in-person interview.
Applicants are selected in January and August. Full application must be received no later than the 15th of the prior month to be considered for the upcoming round.