Financial Assistance • Educational Financial Assistance • Financial Award • Lgbtq Youth
Financial awards are typically available for education-related expenses, such as:
- Vocational school or college application fees
- Vocational school or college enrollment deposits
- Fees to take admissions exams (SAT, ACT, etc.)
- Fees for test preparation courses, online or otherwise
- Living facility deposits
- Other related fees or expenses
- For LGBTQI youth.
- Awards generally range from $50 to $300 but may go as high as $500 with justification.
- This service is free
- Teens accepted
How to Apply
Individuals may apply for financial assistance online. For additional questions, call 760-902-8495.