DUI Services • Educational Programs • Group Counseling • Individual Counseling • Substance Use • Selfhelp
18-Month Education Program: Individuals ordered to complete an SB38 18 month program must attend:
Phase I (First 12 months)
- 52 hours - Group Counseling (26 Two hour sessions)
- 12 hours - Education (6 Two hour sessions)
- A minimum of 26 individual interviews lasting at least 15 minutes each
- A minimum of 26 Self-Help Meetings
Phase II (Final 6 months)
- 6 hours - Re-entry Counseling (6 One hour groups)
Allowed absences: 10
- 18 Month Education Program is $31 per week with $65 due at enrollment.
- Adults accepted
- Seniors accepted
How to Apply
Must obtain a referral from one of the following:
- A Court (Outside of Riverside County)
- The Riverside County Drinking Driver Program (For any court case within Riverside County)
- The Department of Motor Vehicles (Recent H6 Printout)
- A transfer form from another licensed DUI program
Contact the desired location (Palm Springs or Indio) to schedule enrollment appointment. It is vital that participant contact office as soon as possible. Courts and other agencies require that a participant enroll by a specific date and failing to adhere to this could result in case being returned to court. Please specify which office preferred to attend classes (Palm Springs or Indio).
For enrollment appointment, please bring:
- All of court documents
- Driver's license or ID card. (If participant would like office to submit proof of enrollment to DMV, office will need license number and date of arrest/violation).
- Payment for services are due at the time of enrollment. Cash, credit/debit, money orders, and checks are acceptable forms of payment.
The enrollment process:
- Is by appointment only.
- Must be done in person.
- Will take approximately one hour.
- Cannot be done by email/phone or in the company of a guest (to ensure the privacy of program participants).
After enrolling participant must begin attending classes within 21 days.