Recreation • Youth • Dance Classes
Desert Recreation Center offers a variety of beginning and intermediate dance classes for young children, teens, and adults. The following are being offered currently:
- Hula Dancing for ages 18 and up.
- Dance, Play & Pretend for ages 2 1/2 to 5.
- Beginning Ballet for ages 5 to 11.
- Beginning Belly Dancing and Intermediate Belly Dancing( for ages 16 and up.
- Ballroom Dancing,including salsa,swing, and fox trot, for ages 18 and up.
- Fusion Dance Fitness for ages 18 and up.
Dance, Play, and Pretend teaches basic ballet movement in an imaginative way to children 2.5-5yo.
See individual class pages for details.
- For children, youth and adults ages 2 1/2 and up.
- Fusion Dance Fitness is $45for residents,$55 for nonresidents.
- Ballet is $32 for residents,$42 for nonresidents.
- Ballroom Dancing is $25 for residents, $35 for nonresidents.
- Hula Dancing is $75 for residents, $85 for nonresidents.
- Belly Dancing is $72 for residents, $82 for nonresidents,
- Call (760) 347-3484 to determine whether you are considered a resident.
How to Apply
- Create an account to register online.
Call (760) 347-3484 with questions.
Dance, Play, and Pretend is held at Bermuda Dunes Community Center.
Bermuda Dunes , CA 92203
Coachella, CA 92236
Indio, CA 92201