Cycling • Exercise • Fitness
The club promotes bicycling as a lifetime activity that encourages good health, wellness, friendship, and personal accomplishment.
The club offers the opportunity to bring together like-minded athletes who wish to share the sport of cycling with others. With an emphasis on fitness riding, club members believe in nurturing and respecting one another’s abilities, and work together to improve cycling skills for safe riding in a group.
- Memberships are $35 per year for individuals and $45 per year for families.
- The Desert Bicycle Club serves the cities of the Coachella Valley, including Palm Desert, La Quinta, Indian Wells, Rancho Mirage, Indio, Cathedral City and Palm Springs in Southern California.
- For any of the club's sponsored events it is mandatory that member brings the following items:
- Approved Cycling Helmet
- Working Bicycle
- Recommended to bring:
- Water (prefrably in cycling bottles)
- Food (preferably small enough to fit in your back pocket)
- Map (if you are not familiar with the roads and you get dropped)
- Spare Tube (in case of puncture)
- Co2 or Mini-pump
How to Apply
Sign up for membership online.
Click here for a schedule of rides and events.