health & wellness • recreation • special events • Computer Lab • Mental Health • Transgender • Education • Counseling • Supportive Services
The LGBT Community Center of the Desert is a community-based organization providing a safe, supportive and welcoming environment for LGBTQ people and supporters. They offer health, wellness, educational and social programs and welcome people of all ages and backgrounds.
As a member, you will be informed of everything happening at The Center through the website, weekly emails and monthly calendars. Events and services designed for seniors are included.
Activities and Programs include (visit website for comprehensive listings):
- Access to the David Bohnett Cyber Center
- Spiritual Meditation & Mediumship
- Counseling Programs
- Free & Confidential HIV Testing
- Legal Aid Clinic
- Conversational Spanish
- Your Healthcare Coverage Questions Answered
- Trans Palm Springs
- Bereavement Support Group
- Bisexual Men's Support Group
- Desert Cities Crystal Meth Anonymous
- Desert Fetish Authority
- Men’s Chat Group
- Great Outdoors
- Men’s Sexual Dysfunction Support Group
- Narcotics Anonymous Support Group
- Prostate Cancer Support Group
How to Apply
Become a member by completing online application
Fees vary based on level chosen but start at $25 per year for individuals and $40 per year for couples, to be renewed annually.
Their website's home page includes a current calendar of events. Call the Center at 760-416-7790 with questions about the programs offered.