Medical Services • OB/GYN • Social Services • Health Education • Transportation • Sexually Transmitted Infections • Family Planning • Pediatrics • Sti Testing
Coachella health clinic is located on Highway 111 in Coachella offering medical and a broad range of health services for both adults and children. Competent, timely, family-centered care, emphasizing preventive strategies, characterize the clinic's mission. Services include:
- Comprehensive medical services
- Pediatric health care
- OB-GYN services
- Social services, including counseling and case management
- Health education, including one-on-one counseling regarding chronic health conditions, weight management and stress relief
- Laboratory services
- Transportation to and from appointments.
- Adult and pediatric health care services.
- Services provided on a sliding scale
- Medicaid accepted
- Medicare accepted
- Private insurance accepted
How to Apply
Call 760-393-0555 to schedule appointment.
Walk-ins also accepted. Services are on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Photo ID
- Insurance information (if applicable)
- Income information (if you do not have insurance)