job training • Education • Certification Program
Mayfield College helps adults develop the skills and knowledge to pursue opportunities in fields involving technology, business, and healthcare. They maintain small class sizes, individual attention, student involvement, and hands-on training. Financial aid is available for those who qualify, and career placement and job assistance continues past graduation.
- Computer Support Technician
- General Office Management
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Front Desk
- Massage Therapy
- Adults accepted
How to Apply
- Complete the Online Application.
- Complete a Personal Interview: Before Mayfield enrolls students, they want to discuss the applicant's academic and career goals.
- Complete the Career Placement Assessment: Most applicants will also take a career placement assessment exam. This test will help identify a prospective student's abilities to be a successful student in these programs.
- Complete the Financial Aid Application (If applicable): As an accredited school, there are many financial aid options available.
Cathedral City, CA 92234