Family Planning • Outreach • Physicals • Immunizations • Dental • Dentist • Primary Care • Womens Health • Pediatrics • Mobile Health Clinic • Family Medicine
The Mobile Clinic "Health Care to You" program travels throughout the Coachella Valley and visits Thermal, Mecca, Oasis, east Indio, Desert Hot Springs, and other areas. The Mobile Unit focuses on primary care, well children, youth and preventive health and education services. Se Habla Español.
Certain days are devoted to school physicals and vaccinations (6-7 days/month), sports physicals (2 days/month), and mammograms (1 day/month).
Centro Medico Mobile Unit promotes environmental and community health by extending health services to local residents through health fairs, community sites, churches, schools, farm worker sites and residences. The Centro Medico Mobile Unit operates on weekdays, weekends, early morning hours, and evening hours.
Click here to view other Borrego Community Health Foundation clinics.
- Medical services provided for all ages.
- This service is free
- Services provided on a sliding scale
- Medicaid accepted
- Medicare accepted
- Private insurance accepted
How to Apply
The locations and days/times of the mobile unit change monthly. Call to 760-251-0044 confirm.
Patient must bring the following:
- Insurance card or Medi-Cal Card (if applicable).
- All medication bottles of current medications- including any dietary supplements and/or vitamins.
- Child's immunization card (for pediatric appointments only).
- If you do not have insurance you must provide some form of ID for proof of residence.