Health Care • Health Education • Social Services • Transportation • Sexually Transmitted Infections • Sti Testing • Pediatrics
Blythe Health Clinic is located on Hobson Way in Blythe, CA offering medical services and a broad range of health services for both adults and children. Services include:
- Comprehensive medical services
- Pediatric health care
- OB-GYN services
- Social services, including counseling and case management
- Health education, including one-on-one counseling regarding chronic health conditions, weight management and stress relief
- Laboratory services
- Transportation to and from appointments.
- Pediatric and adult primary health services.
- Accepts Get Covered California.
- Walk-ins are also accepted.
- Services are on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Services provided on a sliding scale
- Medicaid accepted
- Medicare accepted
- Private insurance accepted
- All ages welcome
How to Apply
Call 760-922-4981 to schedule appointment. At appointment, please provide:
- Photo ID
- Insurance information (if applicable)
- Income information (if you do not have insurance)
Saturday appointments available once per month.