Recreation • Fitness • Bicycle Path
Palm Springs offers multiple in town bike routes. Routes include:
- Citywide Tour: A 13-mile ride from the North Canyon residential district to the golf courses and country clubs on the south end of town.
- Civic Center: A 5 1/2 mile loop including the airport, mall, Civic Center, and recreation complex.
- Canyon Country Club Tour: A 4 1/2 mile loop around the country club residential area on the south side of town.
- Deepwell Tour: A 3 1/2 mile ride through the city's older residential area.
- Tahquitz Bikeway: A 3 1/2 mile ride leading to Cathedral City and Rancho Mirage.
- Downtown Tour: A 3 mile loop offering "back door" access to shops, restaurants, and the art museum.
For more information, call 760-323-8265.
401 S. Pavilion Way, Palm Springs, CA 92262 33.8171946 -116.5248754
- This service is free
How to Apply
Click here for a map of bike routes.Click here for an interactive map of bike racks in Palm Springs.