Job Readiness • Resume Assistance • Mock Interviews • Computer Lab • Career Pathways • Job Search
The Workforce Development Center offers specialized services to young people through the Youth Opportunity Centers (YOCs) of Riverside County. By providing young people with access to core skills such as resume and interview preparation, the YOCs help Riverside County youth make their entry into the workplace.
- Tutoring, study skills training, and instruction leading to completion of secondary school
- Alternative school services
- Paid and unpaid work experience (such as internships and job shadowing)
- Occupational skills training
- Leadership development
- Supportive services
- Guidance counseling
- Follow-up services
- To enroll in program, youth must:
- Be ages 16-24
- Meet low income guidelines
- Meet at least one of six barriers to employment such as low-income, parenting youth, gang affiliation, school drop-out, etc.
- This service is free
- Teens accepted
- Adults accepted
How to Apply
Call the Intake Specialist at 760-775-2887 for enrollment in the program.
For more specific program information contact the Operations Supervisor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open services are available to all youth on a walk-in basis, including:
- Resume assistance
- Mock interviews
- Phone etiquette
- Job search board
- Computer lab